Analyze a project's impact on the surrounding airspace easier and faster than ever before
With minimal effort Airspace OMS performs the required calculations and generates reports that clearly identify any impact a proposed, constructed, or alteration project may have on navigable airspace.
The Obstruction Evaluation/Airport Airspace Analysis (OE/AAA) of the Federal Aviation Administration, involves many complex equations to determine the potential hazardous effect of proposed construction projects on air navigation, as defined by the Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR) Part 77. Yet, with minimal effort Airspace OMS performs the required calculations and generates reports that clearly identify any impact a proposed, constructed, or alteration project may have on navigable airspace.
Each report created by Airspace OMS identifies all the important information that’s condensed into an easy to read summary report. See the snapshots below.
Airspace Analysis Reports
Airspace OMS analysis reports include the following details:
Maximum Height – identifies height limitations you may encounter at your location coordinates.
Airport Impact – analyzes the distance from airports against the rules FAR Part 77.13 requires.
Air Navigation/Comm. Facilities – identifies air navigation and air to ground comm. facilities.
FCC AM Radio Station – identifies all AM stations and their directivity within 3 kilometers.
Private (non-public) Airport – locates the non-public use airports near your proposed site.
Existing Obstacles – locates existing obstacles near your proposed site.
Airspace OMS provides users a clear, concise analysis of a proposed location with ease.
- Identifies Public and Private Airport Conflicts
- Indicates when TERPS surfaces may be adversely impacted
- Provides FAR Part 77 Imaginary Surface Analysis
- Indicates possible Electronic Air Navigation Facilities Conflicts
- Provides the likely FAA response to your proposal before you invest
- Generates FCC Form 854 (Antenna Registration)
- Generates FAA Forms 7460-1 & 7460-2 (Part 1 & Part 2) in minutes
- Airspace OMS Commercial [Links to Airspace OMS Commercial page]
- Airspace OMS T-Line [Links to Airspace OMS T-Line page]
- Airspace OMS Government [Links to Airspace OMS Government page]