See the impact a construction project will have on the entire aeronautical environment instantly
TERPS® Professional is a powerful software tool used to analyze airport terminal approach procedures and their associated height restrictions.
TERPS Professional generates imaginary surfaces for the user to aid in their analysis of possible site locations for a project. Report results generated in Airspace® OMS can be graphically displayed in TERPS Professional.
Terminal Instrument Approach Calculations
- ILS (Instrument Landing Systems)
- LOC (Localizers)
- VOR (Very High Frequency Omni-Directional Landing Systems)
- NDB (Non-Directional Beacon)
- MLS (Microwave Landing Systems)
- Climb Gradients
- Circling Approaches
- FAA Form 7460-1, 7460-2
- Drag and drop instrument approaches to calculate the height restrictions your site(s)
- Integrates reports generated in Airspace OMS and graphically displayed as their symbols.
- Military Operations Areas (MOAs) and their height restrictions are displayed on the screen.
- Create a graphical picture of the entire aviation environment surrounding your location.
- Determine the best site location(s) for your project easily.
- Find co-location sites, TERPS® Professional identifies (height, ownership, year built).